Your Rank: Lt

Your Department: DOC 

Your Badge Number: 122

Discipline Information

Punishing Trooper: Jesse Pinkman

Their Rank: Cpt

Their Badge Number: 111 

Punishment you where given: 1xWW 

Link to punishment reporthttps://www.anzus.life/forums/topic/77858-adam-mada-punishment-report/

Please provide in detail on what happened?: I promoted a aux trooper to cpl after a conversation with the trooper and prior experience with this trooper as well as his time as a supervisor and his experience in not just DOC but patrol as well. The promotion was then voided and not long after I received a WW for breaking CoC.

Why should your punishment be overturned?: Due to the timezone and the fact that it needed to be handled there and then I was conversing with my next member up the CoC about this. I also believe that this should be overturned under section 4 of the Progressive Disciplinary Measures as I do not see how a WW is in any way beneficial nor necessary to the department when I was already made aware of my mistake after it was made and understand what I need to do now in the future.

Do you agree not to message a Major+ to review your appeal?: Yes

Do you have any evidence to support your dispute? (Video strongly recommended): No

Trooper's Signature: A.Mada

Retired Chief Petty Officer,                               Assistant Warden,                                President,                                        Retired LT

United States Coast Guard,                              LT, SRT Deputy Director                      Kingsmen MC Texas                     Florida Fire and Rescue

Station 19                                                           Texas Department of Public Safety 

Customs and Border Protection

This appeal has been denied, from conversation with the rest of our command team. We have deemed this a severe breach in COC. This vertical move for an officer should not be happening at all, let alone without Major+ approval. 

TIG & the movement through ranks should not be VOIDED unless their is a serve reason for this & it's approved by Major+ (Ideally State Command) 

This punishment has been adapted & changed to 10 points, you will also be watched over the next few weeks very closely.

Colonel Jack Barro

Can I ask how an appeal then turns to 10 points? This was a simple miscommunication and now you have escalated this. Can I ask in what way you feel this is beneficial to the department? 

Retired Chief Petty Officer,                               Assistant Warden,                                President,                                        Retired LT

United States Coast Guard,                              LT, SRT Deputy Director                      Kingsmen MC Texas                     Florida Fire and Rescue

Station 19                                                           Texas Department of Public Safety 

@Jack Barrow 1any response to this?