Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Christopher Sprinting

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: Christopher Sprinting

Organisation: FHP
Department: Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): N/A

Punishment you were given: N/A
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned)

Any evidence to support this: N/A

I am un aware of what my punishment fully is. The punishment George Mathews got upset in discord and I'm assuming kicked me from the FHP discord. I then kept joining TeamSpeak to get an academy person to invite me back until I eventually found out that I was force discharged for not being in the FHP discord something that I couldn't help because no academy was on when I was in the TeamSpeak actively searching.

I made multiple active attempts to get an invite back not only from academy but also command however had no response until recently. Not only was I force discharged without ANY NOTICE of punishment. I was never informed nor given time for a defence or anything of the like which CLEARLY violates https://www.anzus.life/forums/topic/74583-progressive-disciplinary-measures-policy-arma-3/#comment-311923 i am looking to be fully reinstated and I also wish to have access to the punishment report regarding my removal to see who approved it and made it.

I am not sure if the officer that took a full month to read an appeal is blind or didn't actually read the appeal but the best run down of this all is:

- I was kicked from the discord

- I tried to join back multiple times by messaging command members for an inv, joining TeamSpeak and waiting for academy.

- I found out I was removed from FHP for not being in the discord I was REMOVED from when I tried to join back multiple time but no academy guys where on.

I found out about ALL OF THIS by an academy guy when he said he COULD NOT invite me back because of the punishment that I STILL have yet too be informed about which is a clear violation of the Removal of position policy... 

So not only have I been removed for something that i COULD NOT CONTROL. I clearly showed intent from the start to join back, i clearly made efforts to communicate with people in the position to enable me to join back and no response occurred. I then was NEVER informed about my punishment, never told what happened and no ATTEMPT of communication was ever given to me at any point in time regarding the decision reached. I had no ability for defence and it was all plain and simple, judge, jury and executioner, guilty until proven guilty... I then appealed my "Punishment" in which i was told the following which had lead me to believe the reviewing officer is blind and simply has taken no time or effort to uphold his duties;

On 11/2/2023 at 7:28 PM, Alshiq Fatarra said:

Appeal DENIED at this time you need to be active and in the police discord to remain a cop if you want to come back to the fhp please feel free to reapply 

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Yes See above for @Alshiq Fatarraamazing wisdom

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: No, nobody tells me nothing

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes and I would like to actually see the evidence and report regarding all this and who the punishing officer was...

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT GEORGE MATHEWS IS NOT AT ALL INVOLVED IN THIS APPEAL PROCESS DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Senior Administrator KCSO CRT KCSO SWAT AST S.E.R.T Los Diablos MSRT  KCSA Academy Trainer |  DOJ District Attorney   DOC SGT KCSO CPL SWAT CPL Marksman CG CPO MSRT 3IC MAA CPT CG CPT  |  Verified Wheeb

Brazzers.jpg.2a13a8587fec7084793f0e6acc3ee3f4.jpg

Community Rules - Server Rules - How To Play - Community Guidelines - Server Details  

• George locked this topic