Jacky Mendez - Blacklist Appeal

Information 
Trooper's Name: Jacky Mendez 

Organisation: Police
Department: Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): 287

Punishment you were given: Blacklist
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):

I understand that my past actions were inexcusable, and I genuinely regret what I have done. Assuming you do not know what happened, I essentially killed two civillians and left the scene without reporting it.

After reflecting over the past two years, I have realized what I had done was stupid and can create a negative impact on others. While looking for short term enjoyment, my actions had long term consequences. I acknowledge that my behaviour was not only disrespectful to the police command but also detrimental to the reputation of the police organization.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to Daniel, Peter, and Harry for my rude behaviour. I recognize the dedication that each of you bring to the game, and I shouldn't have been rude to you after dealing with the consequences of my own actions.

Since the time of my blacklisting, I have actively worked on self-improvement and have made conscious efforts to become a more responsible and respectful player. I did apologize to those affected by my previous actions.

I hope to be unblacklisted and use the opportunity as a chance for redemption. I am fully committed to complying with all SOPs and fulfilling my duties to the best of my abilities if given a second chance.

Furthermore, I am prepared to provide references from current officers who can vouch for my dedication to change and my sincere desire to contribute positively to the community.

I am eager to prove that I have learned from my past mistakes and can be a valuable member of the police department once again.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I am more than willing to discuss this further and provide any additional information if required.

Any evidence to support this: N/A

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Yes, 

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: Yes

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: No

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: