Teamspeak: 0/150

Sammie Late - Blacklist + Contract Term Appeal

Information 
Trooper's Name: Sammie Late

Organisation: FHP
Department: Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): PT-912

Punishment you were given: Contract term + Blacklist
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned)
I want to start of by explaining what happened. I was proccesing a guy at DOC, however he was giving me attitude and I was straight up having a terrible day. Therefor I decided to shoot shoot him, where soon after Lewis Miller rushed in and pointed a gun at me.

I understand that being a long standing member of pd I should know better to not get on when I'm having a bad day. But for me this is where I spend time here to take a break and I can think of something not as stressful. This together with the attitude ingame overwhelmed me. In the heat of the moment, I regrettably let my emotions dictate my actions, leading to the inappropriate use of force. However, I would like to emphasize that this incident was an anomaly in my otherwise commendable record within the PD. I sincerely apologize for my actions and I undertand that that type of behavior doesn't get taken lightly. There is no excuse honestly... I have been here for so long that I should know better tbh. 

I have reflected over my actions and I do believe that deciplinary was neccesary, however I do believe it was a bit harsh with the blacklist included. I would like a second chance considering everything, and if possible to get the blacklist uplifted so it's only a contract term? I was told to write a senate, since it was a member of IA who gave me the deciplinary... Thank you 😃

Any evidence to support this: N/A 

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): N/A

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: Yes

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:  

John Olsen ~ Sammie Late

Ex Lieutenant - FSP Patrol

• Developer

Your case is now under review,

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

In reference to your request, please review the below videos:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1173333911649128530/1194769128049885265/Sammie_Late_.mp4?

Along with,

On 1/18/2024 at 12:05 AM, George said:

Your case is now under review,

In reference to your request, please review the below videos:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1173333911649128530/1194769128049885265/Sammie_Late_.mp4?

Along with,

Hello George,
Yes this evidence is the incidence I am appealing for. I do understand that this is unacceptable and there is no real excuse to it. I can not jusitfy my actions with other words then what I wrote earlier. However I am very sorry and I do understand why the actions were taken. As mentioned earlier I do believe it was a bit harsh considering everything. I want you to consider removing my blacklist upon 7.0 and give me another chance to prove myself.
Sincerely
John

John Olsen ~ Sammie Late

Ex Lieutenant - FSP Patrol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Developer

Appeal Accepted*

Whilst your punishment and blacklist were valid, after discussion with Lewis and reviewing the case and your history in the faction, I have decided to be lenient and unblacklist you. You will need to create a new character with a new name to re-enter the police faction as your previous character committed serious criminal offenses and won't be returning.

All the best