Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Officers Name

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: Tariq Rocket

Organisation:  fhp
Department: swat
Badge Number (If Applicable): t-22

Punishment you were given: 2x WW
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned)

a suspect was waiting for a lawyer after robbing a store with a class 3 and shooting at us a major popped up while we were waiting for the lawyer thought I waited 15mins but I only waited 13mins before sending him to jail. (I realized this during the ia case when I went back to the gov discord to check I fully admitted to it and told Skyler even linking him to the msg)

I think 2x WW for this is just unfair i understand we have to wait 15 minutes if they request a lawyer but I honestly thought I waited the 15 minutes. my partner asked in gov discord we then waited for around 10mins a major popped up while I was getting everyone ready I thought 5 mins have passed even checked the gov discord to see when my partner sent the request for a lawyer but I just did my maths bad and fucked up making me think I waited 15mins when I only waited 13mins. the server was 20 pop I understand we have to follow all sops/rules no matter the pop but this was an honest tiny mistake that wouldnt of made a difference as his lawyer wasn't even on the island or ts at the 13mins (no one is loading in within 2mins) he would have been sent to jail with his 5 months either way.  I understand I should have brought this up during the IA case the only reason I didn't try and fight the case was I didn't think something so small would affect my nato as  i have been hitting the hours for nato and would suck if this fucked me over.

also just want to add people have been given verbals or nothing at all for not even waiting for a lawyer (I understand each person is different along with each case)  its not like i did not make an effort to get a lawyer my partner msged in gov discord, we waited 13mins (yes not the 15mins) if a major didnt pop i would of been watching the time still instead of getting everyone ready. we werent in a rush to get to the major or anything i would of waited the reaming  2mins (enough time for a piss) if i knew i didnt wait the full 15mins then gone to the major.

Any evidence to support this: Can get msgs from gov discord if needed

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal)Result of IA Case#3065  (waiting 13mins for a lawyer instead of 15)

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: yes (there was no evidence i owened up and even told IA that it turned out i waited 13mins instead of 15)

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?:

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:  

Edited by Tariq Jamal
has just been denyed by pd command

thot.png.69d96cb287658b3cb8312cee53508bb4.png          

Tariq #1||Loves Vacations| Seagull                                                   

free.png.be886f5c8bc4a54c0069db7ae121147a.png

kicked from every spec ops😎

• 3 weeks later...