Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Daniel LaRusso

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT 
CBP

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name:Daniel LaRusso

Organisation: TXDPS and border protections
Department: CBP
Badge Number (If Applicable): C-213

Punishment you were given:10 points and department swap to where the crime happened
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):When looking back into my clip i made the small observation and question why the LT governor/ a off duty cop is taking a hostage and therefore suggest that there has been foul play and i have been witch hunted by a group of individuals as they may dislike or strongly hate me for a reason 
Any evidence to support this:https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1WfO3BkGLRge3L/d13379cIOEn8?invite=cr-MSxZVkUsMTg0MTM5Mjk1LA

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Yes reach of point milestone

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: I was the one who submitted the evidence and accepted the punishment cause in RP i have done wrong but not when there was foul play in the matter

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yehh feel free to do so also maybe ask rhys about why he did what he did

Edited by Daniel White
Slight edit