Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Texas Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Officers Name

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Texas Dept of Public Safety )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE TEXAS POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: Brandon Oneil

Organisation: TXPDS
Department: Aux - Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): 587

Punishment you were given: Contract termination
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I believe that this should be overturned for two reasons, first being the fact that it was publicly known that peter did not like our gang GLM, now this shouldn't be anything new, many people dislike our gang for good and some bad reasons, I believe in some way shape or form there is a bias from peter towards us, what I believe got me removed was a "argument" about a new sop that peter implemented along side of a total segregation of pd, one side being the standard police force, the other being aux troopers, now in my eyes it seemed to me that peter felt as if people were not willing to put in the standard hours of 15 every 2 weeks that you were not entitled to speak with the general populace, me osman and olav questioned peter on the controversial choice to split pd down the middle, jokingly made comments about how aux were "segregated" many others being annoyed at what seem like an attack on aux troopers and people who have lives, now admittedly the choice of words used could be conveyed as snarky comments or attacks on some, but the way that peter sometimes talks to people in discord seemed appropriate for his comments some times, I would also like to point out that the sop was added and instantly enforced on people that he didnt like, "yappers in aux" he calls us, Secondly I do not believe that the removal from position policy was followed at any point in this termination, I was not given any chance to defend myself, I was not notified of my removal or given paperwork until I was removed from the discord, and nor was I informed of why I was being removed, I had to wait until the paperwork was presented to learn of the punishment reason "redundant" not exactly sure what this means but I can only assume he just wanted us gone.
Any evidence to support this: N/A

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal):   No

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: No

Do you request the Texas Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: N/A was dealt with by state command https://anzus.life/topic/82337-aux-force-discharge/