Nick Thomas - TxDPS Application

Daniel Lopez

Officer Name:  Nick Thomas

Real Life Date of Birth [DD/MM/YY]: [09/21/2004]

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER): NA

Steam 64 ID: 76561199562871468

Character ID (In-Game):  2992

Link to your forum profile:  https://anzus.life/profile/8394-daniel-lopez/

Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976109958/home/

Discord Username & ID: Pigeon 76561198976109958

Law Enforcement Background:

Why do you want to join the Texas Department of Public Safety? (100 words minimum):

I am drawn to join the Texas Department of Public Safety for its dynamic simulation of law enforcement challenges and teamwork. I seek to immerse myself in realistic scenarios that test my skills in communication, decision-making, and leadership. Engaging with a community dedicated to roleplay authenticity and cooperation appeals to my passion for collaborative gaming experiences. By contributing positively to the TxDPS roleplay environment, I aim to enhance both my own enjoyment and the overall quality of interactive storytelling within the community.

What skills/talents can you bring to the TxDPS

I bring extensive law enforcement knowledge, adeptness in communication and teamwork, and a strong foundation in Arma 3 mechanics. My critical thinking skills enable quick decision-making under pressure, enhancing immersive roleplay experiences. I excel in conflict resolution, maintaining adherence to server rules while fostering engaging interactions. With a knack for adaptive leadership and a commitment to character authenticity, I contribute effectively to operations and community cohesion within the TxDPS Arma 3 roleplay environment.

Tell us why we should choose you over other applicants to join the TxDPS. (75 words minimum):

In TxDPS, I bring law enforcement expertise including procedural knowledge, communication proficiency, and teamwork skills. I excel in critical thinking under pressure, adeptly navigating game mechanics and scenarios. My roleplay abilities ensure immersive interactions, adhering to server regulations while enhancing realism through effective conflict resolution and adaptive leadership. I contribute to a dynamic roleplay environment by maintaining character integrity and contributing positively to cooperative operations and community engagement. 

Any past experience related to Police or Law Enforcement on an ArmA 3/FiveM server? (If none put “N/A”):

[N/A]

Specify any border-related departments & servers where you were active or held a rank (If none put “N/A”):

[N/A]

Additional DPS Details:

Do you have any references from current serving TxDPS members or relevant border security personnel? (Not Required):

[No]

Are you adept at handling border-related situations and conflicts with patience and efficiency?:

[Yes]

Can you communicate clearly in the English language, crucial for efficient coordination in border control operations?:

[Yes]

Are you capable of working under high-stress situations, especially those related to border security?:

[Yes]

Do you agree that, if accepted, you will complete all required border enforcement trainings and evaluations within 10 days, or face removal from TxDPS?:

[Yes]

Do you commit to following the global handbook, JTF-T Standard Operating Procedures, all announcements, and policies related to border protection?:

[Yes]

Do you acknowledge that providing false information in your application could result in blacklisting from TxDPS?:

[Yes]

Do you understand that any proven corruption within TxDPS may lead to immediate removal?:

[Yes]

Confirm that your application complies with all relevant TxDPS application requirements?:

[Yes]

Applicant's Signature:  Nick Thomas

Please sign with your TxDPS name: Nick Thomas

[Nick Thomas]