Teamspeak: 0/150

Peaky Blinders Offical Gang App

Mikey Mongelli

F5F641C3-80E3-4065-892B-78E3AADD73EE.png

Gang Name: Peaky Blinders
Gang Leader: Liam Summers
Gang Leader Discord: Liam#
Do you have a uniform available:

30479350-F8E6-41D3-9F67-ADB8D219992E.jpegFBACE4F8-2E8C-43A6-A50A-515537B1ED42.jpeg

List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kz6DpYK1GyMSzy2SCpAyLR2xMtfapqCVo8ghnfhNb6k/edit

STILL GETTING PEOPLE

Primitive

NWO // Primitive // DND // Zyrian Pirates // Peaky Blinders // Divinity // Sinaloa Cartel // Seagull Gang // Anarchy. // 1800 // HMT

Ex. Patrol Cpl // Academy SGT

In my opinion i would -1 It would be +1 but tbh you changed from Zyrian pirates to Peaky Blinders but your attitude and toxicity has changed 0% i feel like the name change was just to try and confuse people into thinking its a different gang, if the toxicity and attitudes change i would fully +1 because your a active gang and you do alot of things around the server (please dont take this as a hate/negative but as constructive since i have said the only 2 points you should work on and i would end up supporting you)

Ex HMT Limo Driver

Ex HMT Deputy Chief

1 hour ago, Adammio Spark said:

In my opinion i would -1 It would be +1 but tbh you changed from Zyrian pirates to Peaky Blinders but your attitude and toxicity has changed 0% i feel like the name change was just to try and confuse people into thinking its a different gang, if the toxicity and attitudes change i would fully +1 because your a active gang and you do alot of things around the server (please dont take this as a hate/negative but as constructive since i have said the only 2 points you should work on and i would end up supporting you)

We here what your saying but we purely changed name because none of the gang members liked it and a fresh start to actually recruit etc. You can not call us toxic either as we have been on for 1 day with the new name and we have not spoken to anyone while being toxic.

Primitive

NWO // Primitive // DND // Zyrian Pirates // Peaky Blinders // Divinity // Sinaloa Cartel // Seagull Gang // Anarchy. // 1800 // HMT

baring in mind you still wear the ZP uniform and you are all former ZP members yes i can still say you are a toxic/poor attitude gang imo as i have also experienced it from 2-3 members recently? I haven't from you personally but i have noticed 2-3 members still being toxic/having a poor attitude, but like i said if that issue thats fixed im 100% willing and perfectly fine with +1ing you for official 

Ex HMT Limo Driver

Ex HMT Deputy Chief

+1 I think they ain't toxic, if you get to know them they are chill people tbf, I personally think "toxic" and joking around are 2 different things, since I met these guys they have been chill and have a lot of banter I think this gang will go far and do  will so a MASSIVE +1 from me,  and the attuide I think this goes for people that pisses them off, overall great people great gang! 

| Primitive | Zyrian Pirates Peaky Blinders |Divinity Sinaloa Cartel | Seagull Gang Anarchy. HMT

ex Patrol | Reapers Vato family | NG | AsylumNuestra

Just now, Adammio Spark said:

Tbh getting your gang to down vote me because i gave you constructive feedback to work on to actually get +1's instead of only getting +1's from your gang/people applying just proves my point and also makes me feel like your not ready.

Personally I disliked because I do not agree with your statement and also getting your gang to -1 our official gang app is pretty hypocritical.

i didnt get my gang to -1 i only -1 after mikey decided to -1 all my comments to actually help you guys get official which only IMO hurts you and shows you are not willing to change, either way im not going to argue/debate this on your official thread if you want to message me use the forum DM's or Discord. Adammio/II_Adaaaam_II#8763 P.S If Mikey is "changed" as he says and is willing to actually accept it is constructive feedback which it is, and remove his -1 reaction i will remove mine as its unneeded.

Ex HMT Limo Driver

Ex HMT Deputy Chief

3 hours ago, Adammio Spark said:

i didnt get my gang to -1 i only -1 after mikey decided to -1 all my comments to actually help you guys get official which only IMO hurts you and shows you are not willing to change, either way im not going to argue/debate this on your official thread if you want to message me use the forum DM's or Discord. Adammio/II_Adaaaam_II#8763 P.S If Mikey is "changed" as he says and is willing to actually accept it is constructive feedback which it is, and remove his -1 reaction i will remove mine as its unneeded.

I never once said “I” was changed mate and im not removing anything.

Primitive

Archived