Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
New York: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Carboni Family Application

Matt Carboni

i enjoy fighting you guys at mob even if u do shit on me half the time way less toxic then you guys used to be i think +1 from tariq

thot.png.69d96cb287658b3cb8312cee53508bb4.png          

Tariq #1||Loves Vacations| Seagull                                                   

free.png.be886f5c8bc4a54c0069db7ae121147a.png

kicked from every spec ops😎

+1 When they first joined the island I wasn't a fan of them for robbing legal runs and such, but they've definitely turned around since then and every interaction I've had with them has been good. Chill group of guys always nice to see a decent sized gang become official. Nice to see more competition at mobster.

If you -1 because of something they've done in the past it's kind of cringe

AAAlogo2.png.743db1c7f2ca4ef2c733a7806797ccf5.png

Against All Authority

Owner

Just now, Schmal Abbar said:

+1 When they first joined the island I wasn't a fan of them for robbing legal runs and such, but they've definitely turned around since then and every interaction I've had with them has been good. Chill group of guys always nice to see a decent sized gang become official. 

+1 this reason above

GLM | Seagull | 424

b743fc1f1bb9dce93923b44aecb12ca9.png

8 hours ago, Tariq Jamal said:

i enjoy fighting you guys at mob even if u do shit on me half the time way less toxic then you guys used to be i think +1 from tariq

Games only fun if you have a challenge hopefully we can get the same numbers as you guys for better fights been fun appreciate the comment. 

6 hours ago, Dookie Bread said:

Not gonna lie I used to think yall were super toxic and broke rules alot, but you've seemed to clean it up. Like Danny said, give them a shot. Also one of the only people who fight us for mob sooooo yeah...

Appreciate that. we come from different servers where we can rob anything and anyone so getting used to the rules. We try our best to follow them but we don’t know them all as we are still new. 

5 hours ago, Schmal Abbar said:

+1 When they first joined the island I wasn't a fan of them for robbing legal runs and such, but they've definitely turned around since then and every interaction I've had with them has been good. Chill group of guys always nice to see a decent sized gang become official. Nice to see more competition at mobster.

5 hours ago, Lex Hale said:

+1 this reason above

Retweet, appreciate it boys 

2 hours ago, John Rettig said:

+1 Helped them out early on, awesome to see how far they have become. Don't know a bunch of the new guys, but the original 3-4 are homies, hope to see this get passed

We got nothing but love for the Rettig's. Appreciate the comment and you boys helping us out along the way.

Archived