Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: Mark snow

NAME
Ajs mariate

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: ajs mariate

Organisation: FSP
Department: DOC
Badge Number (If Applicable): 161

Punishment you were given: 5 points and roft
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I did not mean to kill the pilot and he moved the heli into the fire as i was shooting the back of the heli which the IA video and did comp the person 150k out of my money to apologise and he was happy and didn't put an IA case in.
Any evidence to support this: no it got corrupted, IA has it i believe

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal)

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: NO but i know the situation

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: yes if needed

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:  

• Server Manager

Due to the minor nature of the punishment, we won't be taking up your case at this time, please plead your case with the Chief of Police (As your initial appeal was denied by the Deputy Chief), If once you have done this and you still care about your 5 points then you may comment on this appeal with your discussion with the Chief and it's outcome.

We will not be re-instating any firearms trainings. Please re-do your trainings if you have not already.

CC. @Jack Barrow 1

• Server Manager

After reviewing the video and speaking to those involved the punishment will not be overturned and is deemed as justified. It is your responsibility to control the direction of your bullets and make sure you don't accidently kill people. The 5 points was an extremely lucky punishment and you are additionally lucky to not have been charged with Manslaughter and terminated. Count your blessings that the civilian did not care enough to cause a fuss.

The appeal is denied. There are no further methods of appeal.

• George locked this topic

Archived