Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Officers Name

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: Jack Sung

Organization: FHP
Department: DOC
Badge Number (If Applicable): N/A

Punishment you were given: perm blacklist 
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I Know i messed up and want another chance. I am really sorry for my actions and i want to be given the chance to redeem myself and show you that i am good for this job. This all happened when i was at DOC And i was told to go sit in one of the towers which i did and i had my class 3 out and my pistol in my holster. All of a sudden the officer that had inmates in the yard opened the door to my tower for them to rush in and close it behind them when they where in the tower and they started hitting me and knocking me out so i shot. I really think i can still be right for the job and hope you take into consideration people can change.
Any evidence to support this:

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): No

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: no

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: sure

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Lead

@Garrett WadeAppeal Denied. 

This is the second time you have been blacklisted, therefore I will be keeping the blacklist for a bit. If you decide to appeal in the future it may be re-considered, however you need time to prove to TxDPS High Command that you won't repeat any SOP breaks that you did in the past.