Your Rank: Sergeant

Your Department: Academy

Your Badge Number: N/A

Discipline Information

Punishing Trooper: Paul Phantom

Their Rank: idk

Their Badge Number: idk

Punishment you where given: Blacklist from PD

Link to punishment reportI wasn't given one.

Please provide in details on what happened?: Doug and I had a dispute about my joining a FiveM server and from there I told the owner. From there Doug told me the owner had personally attacked Doug's DMs about what I said and my situation from me being in Anzus and on that FiveM server. From there I got pissed off and Wiped the whole PD Roster from everyone's 64IDs, names everything I had permission to on it when I was in the academy back then. 

Why should your punishment be overturned?: I had thought about what I did back then and thought it was childish and what I didn't do anything is help my case and from there took time away from Anzus as a whole. I have been here since the end of 2.0 and I have been in PD many times working from cadet up I was thinking that I would want to prove my myself that I have changed from what I did back then and start a new beginning from here on out. From this, I am sorry for what I did and wanted to throw this in to see if I could get another shot at PD meet more friends, and help others instead of hurting them. I had put many hours into Anzus and have met many people and done things good and bad but I rather put this behind us and focus on the new beginning and do the right things instead of the wrong things. Something I learned from this is not to let my anger get ahead of me and take it out on a community and know that I screwed up and I shouldn't make it a whole drama story about and it just take it on the chin and go from there. I also learned the thing people give me trust and power I shouldn't abuse them and should just tell them I was removed and to have my permissions removed so I don't do anything like wiping the whole database again. Let me know if you have any questions or need further details as I rather keep the DM's private and not leak anything between me Doug as well the other person.

Do you agree not to message a Major+ to review your appeal?: Yes.

Do you have any evidence to support your dispute? (Video strongly recommended): None.

Trooper's Signature: Auzzie Wilson

• Community Lead

@Auzzie Pond

Appeal Accepted. 

You will be given another chance, however you will not be permitted in a Command position or Academy/FTO/Admin Services position for the foreseeable future as you have proven that you cannot be trusted with permissions such as Police Database access.