Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: N/A

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: N/A

NAME
William Rocket

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name: William Rocket

Organisation: FSP (at the time of blacklist)
Department: Patrol/Highway Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): N/A

Punishment you were given: Blacklist from PD (not permanent)
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I believe the punishment should be overturned because when it comes to being a cop and doing my day-to-day tasks/duties, I do amazingly and rarely have issues. I always try to make people less angry and de-escalate situations even though some situations can be frustrating (trust me, I know how stupid and unfair some situations can be). When I took the gun off of the suspect for my personal use, I never meant to cause harm and didn't have any ill intent behind it... I was bored and let my curiosity get the best of me. I wanted to use a different gun for a change since the HK416 was rank-locked for me. I understand that my taking it out of roleplay and turning it into an out-of-server thing was stupid of me and ultimately landed me where I am now. All I ask is for a second chance; when it comes to being a cop, I can be unique and not cause any issues. On the blacklist sheet on the database/roster, it says that I can't appeal; this is not true; I have proof that I am allowed to appeal. Let me know if you have any questions or need further elaboration.
Any evidence to support this: N/A

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): No

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: N/A

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: N/A

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

| Wakka | HMT | Castro's | GC | GLM |
 ex SWAT : Snr Trooper
ex CTRG : Lieutenant

CTRGG.png.e1feff858c23d75a51be4c1f8ecfb925.png.e9ad3b9c9a9a1d91319ffebc5911bf2d.png
Ex: | CRT SGT | CRT Team Lead | CRT Head Instructor |