Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

[AG] Texas 7.0 - Event Suggestions

Hello Anzus Gamers, 👋

The Event Team Management is looking for suggestions from the community on fun events we can host that will include all community members such as PD and EMS.

If your event doesn’t involve them, that’s ok! Still post it in this thread.

The person who suggests an event and we use the idea, may be rewarded with in-game money.

Your Name:

Event:

How will it work?:

Doug is planning on streaming these events, so make sure you drop your suggestions!

This thread is NOT a discussion thread, if you post anything other than the template above, your message will be deleted.

Andrew Smith - Steve Smith - Calpone Smith 

ANZUS Gaming - Senior Administrator - Assistant Event Manager

Texas Department of Public Safety - High Speed Unit - Master Sergeant

IMG_4571.thumb.webp.ab4a068a2442dbca8c52cf2ee673ed5f.webpIMG_3702.png.148af9f2a4d2db13bf97890eec5da5d0.pngIMG_4572.thumb.webp.9a587a1d1681d984f6e06602d4d7b012.webp

All i got to say is before hand i cant spell for shit so i do apologies xD

Your Name: Garry Long

Event: Cops and robbers/assassinate

How will it work?:  So this is how it will go down So we can first start the event off with putting people together in teams so for this example we will have 2 teams of 5 both bad guys that can mess with each other like killing/calling cops if theres like C4 or bomb in this city setting up traps so said guys could take the lead so now to the fun part what will happen for this scenario a Don chapone took his child to the hospital and it sadly passed away due to a doctors mess up hes now put a hit out on the doctor For RP the hit man done is work found out what doc it was sadly didnt pass on the info to the Don Before he was caught and sent to jail and killed in jail not needed to be done just for RP Now The don is pissed he Gets 2 rivel gangs to go at it and find out what doc it was So more EMC will get Targeted  kidnapped asked some shit they then pass on said info and so on if you Want like all the ems involved we could do that and lets say they get Harder each time more cops more people to guard them cause at the end of the day they dont know whos the target and Lets say we can put a win in for the cops if they manage to get all gang leaders in jail and questions they can get the know abouts of the don and if he gets arrested then mission over but witch ever gang kill the target then there the winner winner chicken dinner 

Soo run down in bullet points 

• First we need to pick ever a town or city to do this in cause im a bit new here im not to sure how thats set so ima leave that blank till i get more info from the admins
  • Second see whos involved then make the teams then give out uniforms if theres more than 2 teams. if theres just 2 teams we could do skinns vs clothed to make it easier 
  • Pick whos gonna be the target to kill to make it more fun keep it away from the gangs they gotta find out by picking the right doc who may have been onsite with the bad doc
  • Pick leaders For gangs/Cops and see if we ever have a admin as the Don or one sad player cause hes not gonna be doing much other than RP Really
  • Place where people gonna go EMS more or less stays normal till the First Couple attacks on EMS
  • Police will be on high alert due to the first Assassinate attempt but dont know shit till there detectives find out more By interrogating any caught gang members/ leaders
  • Gang members Ones there done talking to the Don there more or less ready to go there job is to kidnap EMS to find out where the target is held or what hospital hes in but do know the more Bang bang bomb bomb Killing you do the more faster the police gets involved ever by being close to EMS going on patrol with EMS or straight up calling them all back and taking them to the Station to keep them protected where we will have to do a big Ass assault but keep in mind so will the other gangs 
  • How to win For gangs Kill the bad Doc and dont get caught doing it other whys there might be consequences 
  • How to win if your Police Police have to ever kill or take Prisoner the [Don] and Arrest Gang leaders to help you find the Don 10 times faster and ove Keep the Bad Doc alive
  • How to win as EMS just dont die thats it really not much i can say

So thats all i could think to right down if you have any idea or good things to add Hit me up on discord and i can see about adding/changing things but this is just a ruff thing that i thought of

Thanks for sticking through that mess above and i do apologies on the shit wording and spelling that you had to injure xD