Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Texas Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Officers Name

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Texas Dept of Public Safety )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE TEXAS POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name:Abood Williamson

Organisation:TxDPS
Department:Aux-JTF
Badge Number (If Applicable):595

Punishment you were given:Termination
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):I believe this is a very unfair case and how I've been dealt with and just shows that they are just trying to get rid of me for the slighest inconvenience however I will appeal this, so I've been removed from my position as a auxillary trooper due to me solo patrolling but, I didn't solo patrol I was on duty for less than 5 minutes and was heading to meet with a fellow officer Mario Walker to meet up with him, in no way can someone being on as police for less than 5 minutes even be considered a patrol it's just absurd. However. hypothetically saying,  lets say I did do that there are SOPs and violations, the max thing that should happen to me is class H and 5 points as it's a SOP violation, even if we do decide to push it max 15, going for termination is very absurd and just shows they are clinging at any strings to get rid of me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 And after my termination they added a new a thing to there documents, perhaps to cover up my termination saying they are within full rights to do it, but no I was still protected behind the prior SOPs, that is if I even had comitted a SOP violation. Reference: 34b38a1fb3812d820279c07a014cb292.png
Any evidence to support this:

Just by taking a look at how long I was on duty can prove my point.

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal):Yes,

c7f651ba467950f8bf8880a52ee097b8.png

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?:No.

Do you request the Texas Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?:Yes.

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Appeal Denied

Hello,
After reviewing your Senate appeal we will be
denying it at this time. You are not blacklisted and can reapply but at this time you will not be getting instated to former rank.

Sincerely,

Lee Bread - Senator