Teamspeak: 0/150

Jotoro carter Blacklist appeal

David Aviator

Trooper's Name: Jotoro Carter

Organisation: I want to say KSP but i could be wrong it has been a while

Department: Department of corrections

Badge Number (If Applicable): Cant remember exactly but 268 sticks out

Punishment you were given:  Blacklist

Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned) honest, ive apart of this community for 3 years so far and it's been almost a year since the accident and looking back, it was just plain idiotic. I have no clue what I thought was gonna happen. I can only imagine it a massive lapse in judgment and decision making. I'm returning from a long break from the island and in that time i believe its been 2-3 changes in islands. los diablos, alaska, kamdan.and have been back for 2 almost 3 weeks and am eager to Turn a new leaf so to speak. I have had 0 incidents which is to be expected of course but is new to me as i used to be quite the silly sally and would like to believe that ive changed for the better during my time away. There is really no acceptable reason or excuse for what a did, i (think) it was 4.0 either that or 3.5 that i was a senior deputy the community has changed along with the police department and i can only ask that the blacklist be appealed even if i would be put on a 0 tolerance policy for the entire time i would be a officer and my time on the island as a whole if it was to be accepted. and keep the same name to not try to hide from what i did and have Stricker requirements. and i can only promise that nothing like this would ever happen again as ive learned from my mistakes.

Any evidence to support this: I Do not no.

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): No i know the reason

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: None was presented 

Do you request the Montana Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case? That will not be necessary

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:

• Community Lead

@David Aviator
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

You have been blacklisted twice before, and have been given more then 1 chance to prove that you've changed. 
Therefore, I will not be lifting the blacklist as you've had more then 1 chance to prove to PD that you have learned from your mistakes, but you got yourself blacklisted again. 

Archived