Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Montana Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Jackson Sung

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Montana State Police )
Patrol

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE MONTANA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 

Trooper's Name: Jackson Sung

Organisation
Department: Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable)

Punishment you were given: Blacklist
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I have changed as a person and understand that my actions where not accepted and can promise it would never happen again. I'm truly sorry for the trouble I caused and hopping I could get unblacklisted.
Any evidence to support this:

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Classification F

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: I know the reason but havnt seen evidence.

Do you request the Montana Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Sure

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

• Community Lead

@Garrett Wade
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

Since this only occured a few months ago, I will give you some time to prove to that you have changed. 
You will be able to re-appeal this blacklist in 3 months from now, please put some more effort into your next appeal. 

Archived