Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Montana Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Kirk Evans

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Montana State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE MONTANA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 

Trooper's Name:Kirk Evans

Organisation: KSP
Department:patrol 
Badge Number (If Applicable):its been years don't remember it 

Punishment you were given:blacklist 
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):the reason i think my blacklist should be overturned is because its been years since what happened. i have grew up and matured i do understand what i did was a very big no no and i regret doing it to this day and i just would really like another chance in the ksp and another chance to prove my self as a officer of the law. 
Any evidence to support this:n/a

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal):no

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?:no

Do you request the Montana Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?:yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Lead

@Kirk Hart
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

As you stated in your appeal you have grown up and matured, however are still breaking rules on ANZUS (You breaking rules originally also resulted in your original blacklist). Once you can prove that you won't break server rules we can discuss a potential removal of the blacklist. 

Archived