David Aviator

ase Number: [Office Use Only]

Montana Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Jotoro Carter

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE MONTANA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 

Trooper's Name: Jotoro Carter

Organisation: State Police
Department: Department of Corrections
Badge Number (If Applicable): 268

Punishment you were given: Blacklist
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): i Believe my BlackList should be overturned because ive been apart of this community for a long time now and although when i first got here i did have a quite a rocky start i eventually did get better and improve myself which i feel is evident in my reputation and how those around me now view me Both as a civilian and a member of the soon do be dissolved Department of state affairs. And during the time i was in i feel like ive proved i can be in a law enforcement agency and follow all the rules and regulation without any sort of issues. And although it was a short while ask anyone that knows me in DSA and im sure they will tell u the same thing
Any evidence to support this: N/A

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Not necessary

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: I know the case but have not seen evidence 

Do you request the Montana Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: No

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: https://www.anzus.life/topic/22542-jotoro-carters-unblacklist-appeal/ I think this is the correct one im unable to see as its in archive

• Community Lead

@David Aviator
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

Similar to what I told you in your original blacklist 2 months ago, you've been given 2 chances at proving that you won't repeat bad actions and both times you've blown it. Majority of people who appeal their blacklist don't get a second chance let alone a third one. 

Archived