Habibi Bolivia

Information 

Trooper's Name: Chenny Chong

Organisation: FSP 
Department: Highway Patrol at the time
Badge Number (If Applicable): 247

Punishment you were given: 5 Points 
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):

I was given 5 points as i was seen Driving my HWP Commodore which was previously stolen and painted pink from FSP Orlando to Modshop in orlando to be reset back to HWP livery, which is approx a 1km drive or around 1 minute . I believe this is very unfair was the car was being driven from a police station to a mechanic to be repainted, and i assumed that this was within RP because police cars are usually kept at police stations and being taken to a mechanic purely to be reset?
Any evidence to support this:

NA

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal):

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: Yes

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

• Community Lead

@Habibi Bolivia
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

After being in the PD for long enough, you where given 5 points for driving a police car that appeared stolen and had no resemblance to an actual police vehicle. 
You should've driven an marked police vehicle to modshop, pulled out the vehicle at the garage, and drove it from the garage closest to Modshop to get it fixed instead of driving from PD. 

The points will remain, each situation is handled different especially with someone's prior LEO experience can take into effect (whether or not you've been in PD long enough to know whether or not something is acceptable) 

Archived