Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Diego Guerra

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT Florida State Police

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 

Trooper's Name: Diego Guerra

Organisation: Florida State Police
Department: USCG (Previously DTU)
Badge Number (If Applicable): 347

Punishment you were given: Force Transfer
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned)After dying to this bug multiple times without noticing that was the issue I decided to test it after a major (wrong time and way to do it). One of the civilians (the one who reported the incident) who had just won the major even agreed with how you can "shoot through the whole building". The reporting civilian has had some sort of issue with me for a while now for some reason. I do not have any video of this but this same civilian, while on death chat, said "Diego since you joined DTU you've been a bitch". As you can see on the image I attempted to talk to him in a civil manner but he refused to respond. I understand the way to do it is wrong but as a cop main I don't realistically see any other way to actually test this bug. The bug has been reported. I understand the time and place was wrong but it seemed like the only option at the time to actually understand and know there is an issue in that building and be aware for future situations.

I have never had any active points or warnings which I think it would be a way better punishment than removing me completely from the division. I'm learning and maturing as an officer but it's a process and it takes time. I have seen people do way worse things and receive smaller punishments.

It was also brought to my attention that the civilian was calling over radio telling his gang members that I was recording this situation and telling everyone how you can "shoot through the whole building" as I mentioned before. Meaning civilians were aware of the situation and were abusing this to their favor.

Other than that thanks for your time and have a great day.

Any evidence to support this:

Video of the situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1RQcOub2Sw
Conversation with the reporting civilian: https://gyazo.com/0ff40eb5e5d647fabcf672ca2fe7817d
Bug report: https://gyazo.com/c3cd1879127259e88b8e6bc71464f505

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Classification J

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: No

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

Diego Gorak
TxDPS Administrative Services

• Community Lead

@Diego Gorak
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

Especially as DTU being an role model for the rest of the PD, you shouldn't test things on the server regardless of what the bug is unless you've been directly specifically by staff to do so. 
Testing which involved discharging your firearm + injuring another cop even if its to test a bug isn't a valid reason to shoot someone else. 

Even if civilians abuse something, you place a bug report/player report and leave it at that. Developers have methods of testing bugs that are reported therefore there should be no reason to actively test them on the main server in front of other people + other cops. 

Archived