Teamspeak: 0/150

James Dixon - Blacklist and Termination Appeal

James Chappers

Trooper's Name: James Dixon

Organisation: FSP
Department: DOC
Badge Number (If Applicable): 253

Punishment you were given: Blacklist and Termination

Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I was given this punishment as the FSP (IA/Command Team) believed I was conducting Criminal Activity, this was due to PLUS a civilian gang handed us an prison lifer back and i had given them $15000 as a reward, as they had previously came to DOC and asked if we would be able to reward anyone who brings back escaped prisoners, I made them aware that i dont believe there is a government sanctioned bounty hunter system but i would be willing to give them personal money along as they dont use illegal weapons such as Class 3s or use threats against there life's meaning no committing crimes, After they had given us the lifer back i had once again asked them if had committed any crimes in the process of bringing them back, they once again told me they had not committed any crimes, thus leading me to not being actively involved in any potential criminal activity. 

Any evidence to support this: No my IA case was only brought to me 5 days after the incident so had no footage.

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): IA Case: 3024

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: Negative (on the evidence)

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here:  N/A

• Community Lead

@James Delgado
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

I have reviewed all evidence relevance to your case, and have deemed it necessary of the punishment you have been issued. 

Archived