Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Texas Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Matthew Turner

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT 
Texas Dept of Public Safety

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE TEXAS POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name:Matthew Turner

Organisation:Texas Department of Public Safety
Department:Administrative Services
Badge Number (If Applicable):128

Punishment you were given:Termination
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned):This punishment was given due to a video that was presented to Major Alshiqu Fatarra, Where the officer in the video was stood on top of a Civilians Vehicle and shot at another officers car, this bullet shot ended up killing the officer that was stood directly behind the vehicle. However the officer was never appropriately Identified, Eg with their Full Name, Rank or Badge Number. This officer was presumed to be me. This was an absolute miscarriage of a punishment that was unfairly and prematurely given after a total of a 10 minute investigation which was clearly not sufficient enough.

Any evidence to support this:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2087094746
In this video , You can clearly see the people that recorded the POV Identify the officer as Matthew Hastings, This would be a Probationary Judge within the Department of Justice , So Yet again I fail to understand why I was the officer terminated for this action.

In this case I would say that the reporting party is clearly trying to use outside information(Meta Gaming) from the persons cop character to try identify the officer in the video, However this was not done within roleplay so how can this termination stand.

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): Classification D - Serious Misconduct

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: No.

Do you request the Texas Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

Edited by Matthew Hastings

Matthew Turner ,
Texas Department Of Public Safety , Field Training Lieutenant.
High Speed Unit | Administrative Services

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Lead

@Matthew Hastings After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

You where identified correctly with all evidence that was provided to the people who where dealing with the situation.

I'd also suggest for you to change one of your character's name from Matthew to something else, having both of them as Matthew is just a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get blacklisted doing that as a Command member.