Roman Novak blacklist appeal

Rubin Novak

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Florida Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
APPLICANT/Officers 

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Florida State Police )
RESPONDENT

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 
Trooper's Name:Roman Novak

Organisation: FSP
Department:Patrol
Badge Number (If Applicable): 249

Punishment you were given: Permanent blacklist 

Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned)

As several attempts have failed appealing via state command of FSP I humbly ask the senate to review my case.

The situation that occured leading to my blacklist happend about 5 months ago. During that time period, and period, I had far too much time on my hands and ended up sinking it into police.

Like too much of anything it eventually caused burnout and after one particularly stressful day (out of head issues) I should have stayed off duty but lost the plot.

I would like the Senate to understand that it wasn't pre planned but spur of the moment. 

I would also like the senate to consider my otherwise spotless police record on Kamden island.

What I did was not excusable and I gave no long term consideration to the effects.

Thank you for your time.

Any evidence to support this: no

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): giving away faction equipment 

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?:yes

Do you request the Florida Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: Yes

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: 

https://www.anzus.life/topic/66155-roman-novak-blacklist-appeal/

image.png.70740be99fc41f091d2bf7692520bf

• Community Lead

@Rubin Novak
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

Considering your recent points & such that you have still broken the rules even recently, I believe that you should demonstrate that breaking the rules in the past won't occur again in order for your blacklist to be reviewed. 

The senate will lift your blacklist at a time that it sees fit, however please keep in mind that breaking of server rules is not a good example to display that what you did in the past won't occur again which is one of the reasons why you haven't been unblacklisted already. The Senate needs to be able to see that the keycard incident was a one off rulebreak and that no future incidents regarding the rules will occur (to prove to us that it was a spur of the moment & that you've thought about your actions).

17 hours ago, Paul Phantom said:

@Rubin Novak
After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. 

Considering your recent points & such that you have still broken the rules even recently, I believe that you should demonstrate that breaking the rules in the past won't occur again in order for your blacklist to be reviewed. 

The senate will lift your blacklist at a time that it sees fit, however please keep in mind that breaking of server rules is not a good example to display that what you did in the past won't occur again which is one of the reasons why you haven't been unblacklisted already. The Senate needs to be able to see that the keycard incident was a one off rulebreak and that no future incidents regarding the rules will occur (to prove to us that it was a spur of the moment & that you've thought about your actions).

Thank you for reply.

With respect, I feel that those rule breaks were non malicious hence the small amount of points, my history prior to that is a long gap with no rule breaks, it is a shame to be denied when I am not a consistent rule breaker, everyone slips up from time to time.

What period of time would the senate like to see a clean history for in order to be considered to have a decent chance of an accepted appeal? 

image.png.70740be99fc41f091d2bf7692520bf

Archived